Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My new Nokia N96


Nokia N96 is here, but without the ‘in your face’ and loud marketing and yet it’s made its presence felt. Since the time I bought one, I have understood why. This little device goes by the standard of action speaks louder than words. Coming from Nokia, the market leaders in mobiles in India, it carries the reliability and trust that Nokia has maintained with its users. Let me tell you why I am so nuts about my new handset.
16GB internal memory which can be expanded by 8GB using a micro SD card
Did your jaws drop? Mine definitely did when I heard of this feature. As in, 16 GB is enough to make any one freak out on the possibilities of data storage, but imagine expanding it…Too good to be true.
5MP auto focus camera
There was another phone (I am sure you know which one I am talking about) that was launched with so much of pomp and show, bragging of some amazing features and fizzled out as it had some poor features including a camera of 2MP at an atrocious price. But not my Nokia, it’s arrived in style with a 5 megapixel autofocus camera with Carl Zeiss optics and powerful dual flash LED flash. Besides delivering beautiful pictures, it also records videos with VGA resolution at 30 fps.
Astounding audio quality
I love my music and so I love my N96. This little device has FM radio with RDS and to top that it has an MP3 player, ensuring that I have a blast while listening to music, brilliant audio quality and vast memory space enrich my experience.
Comfortable web browsing
With HSDPA and Wi-Fi, MY Nokia N96 enables a complete web experience with full page viewing. I can also download data, open attachments and remain connected via emails.
The two way slide
I saw a two way slide in a mobile for the first time and I was floored. It made operating the phone really cool and simple. I am no fan of touch screens, as I am not that nimble with my fingers so the well place key pad makes it easy for me to go about operating my N96.
The cute stand
This may seem a bit dumb to some people but find the stand really cute and propping my mobile on it to view my images and videos is quite a lot of fun for me.
Actually the list can go on…for those who still curious about this..log on to ..MobileNXT.com

No comments: