Friday, September 19, 2008

Nokia N73..musically mine


Cant compromise with you music, then you have to own the Nokia N73. It’s just about any music lovers dream and since the day I have bought one, I have been zapped. Completely!!!
My Nokia N73 has an MP3 player that’s backed by 2GB microSD card. Though I have downloaded almost all my favorite tunes, there’s still some memory left:) . The music quality is phenomenal; even when I am in a noisy environment; the audio quality is brilliant enough to transport me into another world. Since I spend almost four hours of the day travelling in Mumbai locals, it’s my retreat from the chaos that ensues during that period. This mobile also has an inbuilt FM, though I am not able to utilize this much thanks to poor signals in the train. Once in a while it’s refreshing to hear those chirpy RJs and local news, but this remains restricted to my walk back home or when I am tired of my collection.
Another feature that I had missed in my pervious handset was a good loud speaker. This mobile has an impressive speaker phone with 3D surround sound. It makes it more fun to share music with friends and also the comfort to hear your phone ring loudly n clearly during an incoming call or SMS. Small pleasures of my life:). Talking about SMSs, this phone also features MMS and emails. Another cool feature is that you can copy and paste messages, though other Nokia phones also had this feature, I was lately enlightened by a friend about it. Since then I have found messaging a lot more fun.
Now we get to its camera…its 3.2MP with autofocus, LED flash, the works... Its fun to click and editing the results of my photographic urges has kept me happily engaged for hours. The results are brilliant, despite the fact that I am not very nimble with my fingers, I am able to boast of some beautiful images that I managed to capture all thanks to this little dedicated key for the camera.
This gizmo has internet connectivity, but I haven’t ever utilized that for some reasons…maybe I dint feel the need for it. With the astounding music quality, a brilliant camera and superb messaging features, I have been toooooo satisfied to ask for something more.
You can have a closer at this camera on MobileNXT.com

No comments: